Thursday, September 10, 2009

One of my favorite books, is The Recruit book series, By: Robert Muchamore. Which is about a boy troubled boy named James who's alone with his sister Lauren. The sister gets taken away by the selfish drinking father, James left all alone. He goes to this "spy academy" called CHERUB and goes on missions of a life time! I would suggest to anybody who loves reading to read this series :). Even people who DONT like reading should read because it will get you hooked! Another book series I LOVE, that you all have probley heard of is Twilight saga. I love it because I love fictional books because to me, it's a word that can be anything you want! So those are some books i would recommend.

One of my favorite things to do is take photos/photography. I've been interested in it for about 3 years now and its something that I have come to love!! I love playing just any random sport.. Mostly softball though.. I enjoy hanging out with friends and just chill out, but who doesn't right?! Something that I want to do before i die, is go to Greece! I would like to go there because it seems like such a beautiful place to be, and the beaches look nice too :). Youtube.com is one of my favorite websites to be on because there are so many things to look up, like, music (of course), funny videos, or maybe even a friend posted a video they want you to see thats funny?! I just think it's a cool site.

Well this is some stuff I would like you to know. I hope you liked reading it and made you entertained for a couple minutes of your life haha! Thanks for reading my blog and seeing my page too! Hope you liked it all. I'll soon post more blogs, BYEE!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.