Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My blog


   My blog is called "Ashleigh's English Blog =)." Well my name is Ashleigh and I'm 12 years of age. I'm doing this blog because it seems like a fun thing to do, and we have to do it for english :)! Well the reason I chose the color of my page because the colors seem so bright, and colorful! They have so much i guess meanings behind just the color, well thats my opinion. Like i chose pink because it's the color of flowers (well some), and because my favorite flower is a pink rose!! The reason i chose green is because it's like nature, or reminds me of nature like trees, stems of plants. It just reminds me of life :). I love how when I got assigned this blog, we get to do anything we want to do with it. Like the background, the writing, the front, color, everything! Which I think is very important because you should be able to express yourself in all ways! Well this raps up my 1st blog. I hope you liked it, maybe it was kinda boring but yeah, ok well bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.